bidPress is on the lookout for an Operations Manager to join our Operations team and help bidPress become the largest online platform for buying custom printed t-shirts and other apparel. So, if you’re interested in rolling up your sleeves and being an early member of a small team that has a huge market and an exciting roadmap ahead, you’ve come to the right place!
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure each order is reviewed and processed so that we can meet or exceed product, printing and delivery expectations of our customers
- Manage relationships with external vendors (contract printers, blank apparel suppliers, graphic artists, etc.) and ensure they come through for our customers – accurately, on time, and efficiently
- Come up with ways to improve our operations/service and streamline our processes
- Work with Customer Experience team members to triage order issues and optimize the customer experience
- Report directly to the CEO
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in the custom apparel (i.e, screen printing, embroidery, DTG) industry
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners across a variety of mediums
- Able to work efficiently independently, within a team, and with third party vendors
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Strong problem-solver
- Entrepreneurial in ambition
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Worked at an e-commerce custom apparel company like CustomInk, TeeSpring, UberPrints, Zazzle, etc.
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma
- Experience with agile methodology
Some benefits and perks of working at bidPress:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health insurance
- Frequent happy hours, team outings, and retreats
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free t-shirts!
The new “Kayak.com for custom t-shirts for groups,” bidPress is a rapidly growing startup that lets customers design custom t-shirts and other apparel online and get instant quotes from top print shops.
We’re rethinking the way the market for custom t-shirts and other apparel works. We are disrupting a $9+ billion industry widely known for a lack of retail innovation, with more than 85% of orders placed offline and with an online industry dominated by a few large players that charge high prices or have clunky websites. At bidPress, customers can save up to 35% versus online and offline shops, since printers in our network have extra capacity and will print at low margins to stay busy.
Our mission is simple: we make buying custom t-shirts and other apparel simple, fair, and fun.
Want to apply?
E-mail your resume to email@example.com.